Wednesday, March 10, 2010

What Ma Life Is All About???

People always see me busy..working hard to expand my business...This is for what my whole long journey was..ma schooling,ma graduation,ma few days at "Bank Of America"..may be yes may be no...
I always Think About It..Is it that? Is It My whole Life Is All about? From day to night..from weeks to months this question always wanders through my mind..what's the purpose of my life? what my Life Is All about ???

"Life without a Purpose Is Like A Kite Without Strings"

well rightly said..but what u can do If you are not able to find the answers of the questions your soul asks? May be You should make what you are doing the purpose..Accept It as your string and your kite will fly high but may be if u don't want it someone will cut away your strings because you fly it well when you fly it with an intereset...whatever be the reason I am yet to find my purpose !"

No comments:

Post a Comment